EVALUATION OF THE FACTORS AFFECTING THE MECHINISM OF TARGETED SOCIAL BENEFIT
The investigation has been carried out by the Centre for Economic Studies, in the framework of the --- project supported by the Counterpart International organization.
The main objective of the project is to support the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Population by the preparation of proposals dealing with the refinement of the mechanism for targeted social benefit (TSB) thought the elimination of inclusion and exclusion errors, as well as on the diminution of the cost of application, particularly for the needy sections of the population, through the simplification of the procedures for application. Also, the investigation has sought to assess the level of public awareness and to analyse the expectations of household economies from the TSB system.
To achieve the above-mentioned objectives, the following issues have been investigated:
1. sources of information and accessibility of the information for the population;
2. the problems which the Ministry (MLSPP) and other competent organizations were facing while accepting applications
3. the time and means of finance spent on having the applications accepted
4. incomes and expenditures of household economies
5. professionalism of officials, etc.
The following findings have been revealed:
Download full version